Welcome to the LogicHunt Market Refund Rules. These rules outline what you can expect from the LogicHunt of the items you buy. The products sell on the LogicHunt market are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind.
Finding a bug in our products is not a reason for a refund. If you do find bugs, please report them so that we can fix them. Use our Support Page for any bug report, we will get back to you as soon as possible and a maximum of 48h (business days only).
Before you ask for a refund
If you have purchased an item from LogicHunt Market and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you contact our Support Center and seek assistance. Often we’ll be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Asking for refunds
We understand, however, that sometimes we may not be able to solve your issue or there may be circumstances in which a refund is warranted. In this case, here are the circumstances to provide a refund to our clients:
- Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
- Item has a security vulnerability.
- Item support is promised but not provided.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in following situations:
- You simply change your mind.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You didn’t ask for assist.
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality.
- If you found your web server doesn’t meet the requirement.
- It has expired more than 15 days after purchase and you even didn’t add at least one ticket on Support Center with a real issue.
- You refused to provide our support staff with access to your website to investigate our product you are having issue with.
- Renewals or upgrades will not be eligible for refund.
LogicHunt offers a full or partial refund within 15 business days starting from the moment when the member makes the payment. In this case, LogicHunt has the right to ask questions for the refund and also we have the right to NOT offer the refund if we see reasonable.